Middlesbrough & Stockton Mind and Redcar & Cleveland Mind both provide carers services in their local areas respectively. They have now teamed up to deliver a new project, complimenting their existing offer, supporting those who look after loved ones who are recently discharged from Roseberry Park. Middlesbrough & Stockton Mind are the first point of contact (details below) and will pass over any clients who fall within the Redcar and Cleveland area.
So what is the offer from Mind in your local area?
Middlesbrough & Stockton Mind offer a Carers & Families Well-Being Service, providing:
- Emotional Support – regular telephone and online contact offering the carers support managing stress.
- Support Networks – Weekly coffee mornings (Every Thursday) giving the carer opportunity to connect with like-minded people.
- Advice and guidance on housing, money, and benefits issues.
- Support with following a Home Treatment Plan.
- Support with contacting professionals and helping you feel listened to.
- Support to help you stay in employment or to access education, volunteering, and training opportunities.
Find out more by contacting Middlesbrough & Stockton Mind. Telephone: 01642 257020 Email: email@example.com
Redcar & Cleveland Mind Carers Service
A dedicated Mental Health Practitioner will offer support for carers experiencing problems with mental health or for those caring for someone with a mental health condition. The support on offer will include:
- 1-1 Support utilising a Road to Recovery mental health support model
- Group support such as peer support, therapeutic interventions and risk management
- A range of groups/training to build resilience and understanding of mental health conditions
- Mental health support specific to young carers and parent carers
Telephone: 01642 296052 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org