Groundwork are supporting households across Durham and Tees Valley offering free, impartial advice and support to help save on energy, reduce bills, and live in a warmer, more comfortable home.
Here are some of the free services offered when households sign up for a visit:
- Identifying causes of heat loss in your home.
- Helping identify and tackle damp or mould problems.
- Offering useful tips for saving energy and water whilst ensuring your home stays safe and comfortable.
- Installing small energy and water efficiency measures, such as draft excluders.
- Supporting you to switch energy providers to save money.
- Supporting you to access other support, such as emergency heating, government subsidies or grants, advice on energy or water debt.
Telephone advice calls and home visits are available for households across Durham and Tees Valley.
Complete the form to access support: Groundwork North East Cumbria Green Doctors (salesforce-sites.com)