Carers’ online open day, 19 August, 9am – 3pm
Tees, Esk & Wear Valleys NHS Foundation Trust (TEWV) invite you to join other local carers at their carers’ online open day.
This free event for everyone who cares for someone that is supported by TEWV and everyone who works with carers (including people who work in the health and social care sector) is organised and hosted by carers.
Join this MS Teams event to:
• learn about future direction of TEWV
• find out about the TEWV carers charter
• hear about co-creation and our carers working group
• hear from carers already making difference here at TEWV
• find out about running a carer support group
• learn more about the well-being hub
• find out why support for unpaid family carers is important
• join other carers for a group discussion.